Books, Audio, and Video
- Making the Best of It: Christian Discipleship in the Real World. New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Finally Feminist: A Pragmatic Christian Understanding of Gender. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2005.
- Church: An Insider’s Look at How We Do It. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 2003; reprinted by Regent College Publishing, 2005.
- Humble Apologetics: Defending the Faith Today. New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002; paperback, 2006.
- Evangelical Landscapes: Facing Critical Issues of the Day. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2002.
- Can God Be Trusted? Faith and the Challenge of Evil. New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1998; paperback, 2000; 2nd edition, Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2009.
- Canadian Evangelicalism in the Twentieth Century: An Introduction to Its Character. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1993; reprinted by Regent College Publishing, 1999.
- Evangelical Ecclesiology: Reality or Illusion? Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2003.
- What Does It Mean to Be Saved? Broadening Evangelical Horizons of Salvation. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2002.
- No Other Gods Before Me? Evangelicals Encounter the World’s Religions. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2001.
- Evangelical Futures: A Conversation on Theological Method. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2000.
- Co-editor (with Robert Burkinshaw and Marguerite Van Die, under general editorship of Michael Clarke). Portraits of Faith. Vancouver: Reel to Real, 1998.
Audio and Video
- Harding University chapel address 2014 is here.
- Public lecture at the University of Virginia 2013 is here.
- Some 2012 lectures on sharing the faith in the context of postmodernity and postmodernism are posted here and here.
- Video recordings of the Stanford Multi-Faith Forum 2010 are posted here.
- For more audio and video information, please visit the Regent Bookstore here.
- And, of course, there’s YouTube, where you can see him perform as “Dr. Blues” if you look hard enough…